20 minPrep Time
20 minTotal Time
- 5 oz can crispy chow mien noodles
- 1 11 oz pkg peanut butter chips
- 1 12 oz pkg semi sweet chips
- 1 Tbsp shortening
- In double boiler, melt peanut butter and chocolate chips with shortening, stirring often.
- Once melted, combine in large bowl with crispy noodles.
- mix until noodles are completely coated.
- Spoon onto wax paper lined cookie sheets.
- Sprinkle with holiday colors.
- Freeze for 10 min for a quick set.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Makes approximately 1 1/2 dozen medium haystacks
Thanks for stopping by! And be sure to leave a comment. I love your comments!