8675309, the number everyone loves to sing and talk about. Now it’s time to wear it. Let everyone know who they can call when you’re just not feeling it. Make your own shirt with my free SVG File!
This post contains affiliate links, which help compensate me to continue bringing you great recipes, projects, and tips at no extra cost to you.
We all know the number. We’ve all sung it and joked about it. Heck, you’ve probably even dialed it.
For me, it’s become the ultimate mom shirt. Obviously, Jenny isn’t going to answer.
If she does happen to answer, you can bet she’s gonna either cuss you out or straight up hang up on you. Either way, it’s just funny.
This 8675309 t-shirt is easy enough to make on its own, but throw in my free SVG file and there’s no reason not to make it.
8675309 T-Shirt Supplies:
- Green t-shirt or another favorite color
- Free 8675309 SVG file
- Cricut cutting machine
- EasyPress and EasyPress Mat OR
- Iron and ironing board
- Iron-on Lite in white, or another color to compliment t-shirt color
- Cricut Basic Tool Set
- Standard Grip Cutting Mat
8675309 T-shirt Instructions:
- Wash and dry your shirt – DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER
- Download my free SVG file, just be sure to unzip it before adding it to Cricut design space
- Once you have the project on your canvas, be sure two select it and click attach. This will ensure your project cuts properly
4. Once you are ready to cut the 8675309 t-shirt design, select the mirror option. Otherwise, your design will be backward.
5. Use the standard grip mat to hold your vinyl in place while it runs through your cutting machine.
Use The Weeding Tool to Remove Small Pieces In The Numbers 8675309
6. If you have the EasyPress, set the temperature to 315º. Place your shirt on the EasyPress Mat and use the EasyPress to pre-heat the front of your shirt for 5 seconds.
7. Place the 8675309 design where you want it.
8. Use the EasyPress to heat the design for 30 seconds
9. Turn the shirt over, leaving the liner on the 8675309 design and heat for 15 seconds
10. Allow the liner to cool enough to touch before gently peeling it back.
If Using A hand Iron, Refer To Your Iron Manufacturers Settings
Download Free SVG File Here
If You Liked My 8675309 Design Try These:
I’m not the only one who loves to make iron-on projects with my Cricut. I’ve joined with other Cricut-loving bloggers this week to bring you amazing projects! Be sure to take a look at them all!