Caramel nut pie recipe is rich, creamy and loaded with walnuts. You won’t regret taking the extra time to make this delicious pie. Perfect for any occasion, your friends and family will love it.
This post contains affiliate links, which help compensate me to continue bringing you great recipes, projects, and tips at no extra cost to you.
This adorable little pie is quite deceiving in looks. It’s actually very rich & creamy and extremely addicting. I have made caramel before, but, this caramel was by far the best.
However, it did take some time to make, but it is certainly well worth the wait.
In fact, you could say it’s like true love. Just like the pie, when love surrounds you, there’s an audible *sigh*, and a feeling of contentment. And it’s most positively worth the wait.
Caramel Nut Pie Baking Supplies
Making a caramel nut pie is perfect for any holiday or gathering and crowd-pleasing.
Tips for Making Caramel Nut Pie
- First, don’t be in a rush or your caramel will not turn out thick enough
- Next, do not leave your caramel unattended. Caramel can easily be forgotten and burn. Not going to say how I know that
- If you don’t have a pastry blender and don’t care to purchase one, you can always just use two butter knives. Hold them together crosswise and then pull them apart. Keep doing this until the mixture is crumbly
- Also, don’t overwork your crust or it will turn out tough. If you’re worried about a tough crust, try my easy foolproof pie crust
- Finally, be sure to let your pie chill for the recommended amount of time. Also, be sure to store it in the refrigerator.
Reasons to make Caramel Nut Pie
- Valentine’s Day
- Just because
More pie recipes you’ll love