Grand Legacy at the Park is the perfect place to stay when visiting Disneyland. Comfortable rooms, a large pool with spa and the only rooftop bar in town make this hotel fabulous.
This past summer, I was fortunate enough to be invited to a Disney Social Media Mom’s Celebration event.
I traveled with one of my good blogging friends, Laura from Pink Cake Plate.
Since we were traveling from Arizona, Laura arranged for us to stay a night at Grand Legacy at the Park.
What I love about Grand Legacy
- Proximity to Disneyland/California Adventure – The hotel is literally across the street and a 5-minute walk to Disneyland. No long line waiting to get into the Disney parking structure.
- Comfortable rooms – Many of the rooms have been remodeled, and the beds were actually comfortable. I don’t usually sleep well in hotels because the beds are always too hard for me.
- Sparkling pool and splash pad – Not only is the pool area clean and inviting, but there’s even a splash pad for little ones who don’t swim. Perfect for families of all ages.
- The 5ifth rooftop bar/lounge – The Grand Legacy has the only rooftop bar in the city of Anaheim. You can see part of the park and the views of Disneyland’s fireworks are amazing! I had the tacos, and they were fabulous! Laura and I thoroughly enjoyed our evening there.
- Food located at the Grand Legacy – While The 5ifth may be the only restaurant at the hotel, there are a few shops located on the ground floor outside of the hotel. We ate lunch at Jimboy’s Tacos, a family restaurant that has been in business for several decades. The food was amazing and I would go back in a heartbeat. We also treated ourselves to some ice cream at The Creamistry. A total must for ice cream lovers.
Overall, Laura and I spent most of our time at Disneyland and California Adventure, but the time we did spend at Grand Legacy was pretty amazing. We felt welcome by the friendly staff, which doesn’t always happen a a busy hotel.
I know where I’m staying on my next trip to Disneyland.