A slow cooker chocolate cake is an easy recipe that everyone loves! Serve with my easy homemade whipped cream for the perfect dessert!
Thank you to Hamilton Beach for sponsoring today’s recipe and giveaway. #ad #HamiltonBeach #SlowCookerB2Sgiveaway
I love my slow cooker. Not only does it mean I can cook and bake without heating up the house in the summer, it also frees up the oven for other food during the holidays.
One of my favorite things to make is my slow cooker red chili. It’s such an easy recipe, and it’s perfect for using in burritos and tamales.
Ok, confession. Even though I’ve been using a slow cooker for many years, I’ve never made any desserts. Until now.
I finally made a slow cooker chocolate cake. It was amazing. It’s actually very similar to a chocolate Bundt cake recipe that my mom has been making for decades.
I don’t know about you, but if it’s not an easy recipe, I’m not making it.
Not only do I not have the time, I seriously don’t have the patience.
This chocolatey bad boy only takes a few minutes to prep and is ready in less than 2 hours.
This slow cooker chocolate cake doesn’t look like much in the slow cooker, but itis amazing.
You need to just take my word for it.
The Hamilton Beach 6 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker, has some amazing features:
- Thermometer probe for precise results
- Set it and forget it® with cooking modes featuring automatic keep warm
- 3 program choices for easy, automatic cooking: Probe, Program, and Manual
- Spill-resistant travel— the lid quickly seals in place with the clip-tight gasket lid
- Full-grip handles make carrying heavy meals easier
- 6-quart oval crock is the perfect size for a 6 lb. chicken or 4 lb. roast
- Wraparound, even heat cooks food evenly and consistently
- Removable, dishwasher safe oval stoneware crock & lid
- Power interrupt protection – keeps slow cooker on during a brief power outage
- Backed by a one-year warranty
Back to School Slow Cooker Giveaway
Thank you to Hamilton Beach for sponsoring the back to school slow cooker giveaway.
This giveaway is also brought to you by Juggling Act Mama, Doodlecraft, Second Chance to Dream, Life a Little Brighter, My Life as Robin’s Wife, Ever After in the Woods, I Love My Disorganized Life, Bowl Me Over, and Walking on Sunshine Recipes.
Not only is the lucky winner going to get receive a Hamilton Beach 6 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker, (perfect for making a slow cooker chocolate cake!), but he or she is also going to receive a prize pack with the following items:
- Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners
- White Soup Bowls
- Best Slow Cooker Recipe Cookbook with Easy, Set-and-Forget, Delicious Recipes for Hamilton Beach Slow Cookers
Official Rules and Conditions for this giveaway: One winner will receive a Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker along with a prize pack valued at approximately $100. Open to US residents adults 18+. One (1) winner will be chosen. Prize must be claimed within 48 hours of announcement or a new winner will be drawn. All entries will be verified. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Rafflecopter, Amazon, or any other entity unless otherwise specified. Giveaway ends 9/12/2018. Bloggers are not responsible for the delivery of the prize.
Slow Cooker Chocolate Cake Recipe
Love My Slow Cooker Chocolate Cake? Try These Other Yummy Slow Cooker Recipes
- Everyday Slow Cooker Pot Roast – My Life as Robin’s Wife
- Cornbread-Topped Cheesy Corn and Potato Chowder – Life a Little Brighter
- Asian Pulled Pork Sliders – Ever After in the Woods
- Harry Potter Hogwarts Feast Recipes – Doodlecraft
- Easy Slow Cooker Roast Beef Recipe – Bowl Me Over
- Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli Recipe – Juggling Act Mama
- Potato and Corn Chowder – Walking on Sunshine
- French Dip Sandwiches – Second Chance to Dream
- Curried Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 13 Best Crockpot Meals for 2013
- Slow Cooker Pork and Apples